Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Our first annual Dental School Reunion Christmas Party!!!


We had our first ever annual Dental School Reunion Christmas Party this year! It was so fun to get together with everyone and catch up. We had to hit up the OG like good old times and the boys wasted no time to get talking about teeth! It is hard to believe they are Doctors now :)
After we went back to our house to talk, enjoy desert and hot chocolate and as always open White Elephant gifts. The gift giving was hilarious! I have seen this toilet monster on AFV and have been wanting one for like 5 years. I cannot wait to try it out on my hubby. He he.
This cracked me up. Michelle what a good sport. To make a long story short....after an emotional ordeal with a 1 1/2 year old who ingested a pin miraculously they found it in his diaper the next morning. That is not the actual diaper don't worry.
Ahh, this is classic. James has been wanting this DVD for a long time. Too bad it was not an autographed version...you can't have everything.
Us.
Our cute friends, the Hutchison family
The Olson family.
The Defay family.
We had such a blast guys. It was like no time had passed at all. Thanks for driving long distances to make it happen. Did I mention that I miss you guys!! You are the best

2 comments:

Ariel said...

Oh you guys are the best. I miss you!

Angie said...

I miss you ladies already. I can't wait till we all are in Utah again. This has to be a tradition every year.