After 2 flat tires and locking my keys in the car and myself out of the house we finally headed for Park City with my mom and sis. We loaded up the boys and headed for the mountains.
Tray and Brykin chilling in the car.

We hit up the Factory stores of course. Tray loves his Zana.
Lunch on Main Street. Expensive but yummy.
A desperate attempt to keep the boys preoccupied while we were shopping. It worked but was very messy.

My little Tray-man looking cute in his winter gear.
Eating out. It's my fav!!
We were even able to hit the slopes for a little snowboarding action. Yes, I look like a marshmallow but being warm takes priority over appearance.
My awesome Bro and my hottie of a hubby. Those two have a lot of fun together. It was our first run of the season and we were very rusty. I am so out of shape and my legs were burning. I loved it though and I still maintain my dream of being a ski bum.
My bro's very nice ski boots- I am jealous.
Dr. Hillstrom brushing Tray's teeth. That is his designated job... he went to school for it (a lot of school) so why should I even bother :)
Tray discovered how to make this silly face and was laughing so hard over it.
Tray managed to find my brother's guitar and look as cute as ever for this photo. My bro is staying up in PC in our condo and so we got to see a lot of him , which was so fun! I love my family more than anything. You guys are so fun! The boys went to Avatar and the girls went shopping. A wonderful week away.






3 comments:
Hey James, is that the modified bass technique?
Hey this is kody where in the heck do u guys live what city???
trayden and brykin should be model babies. they are too cute for their own good! what darling boys. :)
Post a Comment