Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Christmas 2009- Part 2!

James looking ever so content watching basketball and caressing his new shotgun. I found him like this I might add and I had to take a photo. I am glad you like your gun Babe.
Next we headed to the Hillstrom's house for more fun with family.

Tray playing with "Bompa" and playing the piano with Uncle Dave.


The Big get together at Aunt LeeAnn's house.
Playing with his adorable cousin.
Rocking out with "Bomma" on the "tar"
Sweet hugs from everyone.
More fun time with Grandma and Grandpa, lots of cuddles too.


Coming home to more gifts. Santa spoiled this kid so we decided to spread it out. I think he enjoyed each toy a little longer. He finally realized how fun tearing the wrapping paper could be and went crazy on anything wrapped.




His new tool set-just like Daddy's.






Trayden was into The Polar Express this year and is all of a sudden passionate about trains. He was so excited when he saw that he got a train set of his very own. He has been playing with it ever since.
This is what Tray woke up to when Santa made a visit.

He immediately ran over to Mickey and screamed "Nickey" and gave him a big kiss. He is such a nig fan of Mickey. It is so fun to see him get so excited and be able to identify with certain things. Him and Mickey are tight.
Soon he discovered all his other toys and was so thrilled about his tractor. I think this ended up being one of his favorites toys this year.



Lots of Mickey and Elmo this year. Santa knew that they are his favorite buddies.
Christmas was so much fun this year. In fact I think it was one of my most favorite. Seeing Christmas though the eyes of your child makes it so magical. It was so rewarding and so fulfilling to see Tray get so excited! I think it will just continue to get better and better. Christmas has always been my favorite time of the year and now even more so with a child. To see their sweet innocence and pure joy- it is priceless. It's a wonderful time to reflect on what we have been given, remember Christ and spend time with loved ones. I am so thankful for my little family who reminds me everyday how blessed I am and how fun life can be. Thanks to all our family and friends for a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: