Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Rose Bowl party of the Century!!!

This year we decided to have a Rose Bowl extravaganza and support the Buckeyes! Friends, food, and football...does it get any better than that?

We even had our Dental School buddies here to share in the festivities! What loyal buckeyes! I love these girls.
The clan watching the game.
Tray's VIP seat while eating dinner.
Tray sporting some Buckeyes.
The kids had a blast. It was chaotic but that's the way I like it. Tons of kids running around, Tray was in heaven. Cute Russell and Tray taking on the stairs. All these boys are so close in age so it has been so fun watching them grow up together.
Tray and Carson exploring.
Ahhh, a cute little man hug. More like a head bonk but still really cute.
All of the kids playing.
Grandma and adorable Aniston.
We were even lucky enough to have James's family over and my Bro representing my side. This is James's awesome Brother Ryan. We missed you Dave! It was so fun to host it at our new house and it forced me to clean it which is always a good thing.
All the boys.
O-H-I-O!!!!
Our good friends forever!
James's sweet parents.
Oh yes, I should mention that Ohio was victorious!! Yahoo! Go Bucks! So of course James and I had some bubbly (cider) to celebrate! What a fun party. Hopefully the Bucks get into a bowl game every year so we can make this a tradition!

No comments: