Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tray's first Photo shoot.

So as I was downloading my photos I stumbled upon these beauties and I couldn't help but chuckle.
If you know me, you know that I am always the one whipping out the camera for a Kodak moment. It looks as though Tray is taking after his mother. He will say "cama" and hold it up to his eye mimicking me but I had no idea he could figure it out. I am guessing this was a lucky day for him and he just happened to push the right buttons. SO cute. I love this kid.
Here is the photographer himself.

Sometimes I look at him in awe and I don't understand how I was chosen to be the mother to such a fun, uplifting, happy, adorable and amazing little boy! He makes me so happy!

1 comment:

Marie said...

That is so funny. Jack LOVES the camera too! Tray is growing up so fast! What a cutie. Where do you guys live again? It's in Utah, right? I can't keep track of everyone! LOL.