Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Monday, March 1, 2010

A look into what we have been doing...

Our first time to the Kangaroo Zoo and it was a hit!

Tray had a blast! At first he was a little timid but soon enough he was playing like there was no tomorrow!
I love that smile.
What a brave boy and what a BIG slide.
This is my favorite, every time I show him this picture he busts up laughing. He thinks he is hilarious. I think he is just adorable.
This was a work out. Climbing up the slides was quite the undertaking.
He was giggling the whole way down. It was so fun, I was laughing so hard I was crying. Good family fun!

Tray's first awkward encounter with a girl. LOL. Not really but I though it was cute- he looked like he was nervously twiddling his thumbs.
She was a cutie and he was mesmerized. :)
My little bundle of energy...I mean joy ;)

Fun times with fun friends
Trips to the pet store with Uncle Mikey.
Tray is all of a sudden really interested in fish. He loves his pet fish- thanks Uncle Mike! He says, "How are you fishy?" It is so funny.

The dogs were pretty cool too. Boy, does he want one... maybe next year :)
Pool parties. Don't the boys look thrilled here.
Oh yes, a mishap at work. Dr. H accidentally grabbed the wrong pair of shoes and was sporting these beauties at work. Yikes!
Tray and I had to make an emergency trip to the practice with his dress shoes. It was pretty funny. He will not get rid of those shoes. I think they are like a security blanket or something.
An exciting visit with the Doc. He was great and I have to brag about his shots- Amazing! I can't even feel them. Lots of fun with the Hillstrom clan.

1 comment:

alison said...

Those are darling pics of Tray that you've taken on your new camera! I love them! Sounds like you guys had a successful Valentine's Day. I'm also happy to see James wearing a mask and gloves in the last picture. ;)