Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Monday, March 15, 2010

Tray's first Hair-cut

As hard as I tried to put it off and as much as I loved the mullet that Tray was rocking I couldn't deny that it was time...for his first Professional Hair cut :( I love his long hair and I was very attached to it, and I know that sounds weird. He was born with a ton of hair and he has always had a ton of blonde hair and I love it! So lets just say I was nervous for the big day.
So cute. His hair grows like a weed so for the past 20 months I had been trimming it myself about every 2 weeks. I was getting tired of it, it was not easy. I gave in and we took a trip to Cookie Cutters.
Tray had a blast at first.
Awesome slide.
Things were going great. He got to sit in a cool airplane and watch a movie. He even got a sucker. But it was all in vain b/c as soon as that lady turned on the clippers it was all tears. I didn't take any photos but I did video it and it was SAD. It was as if he was being tortured and it was breaking my heart. The whole time he was saying "Mama all done, bye bye, all done peas"
But in the end we survived and it was the fastest hair cut I have ever seen. I think it lasted a whole 3 minutes. Tray came out of it with a balloon and a sucker so he was okay. I do have to give a shout out to the lady that cut his hair- she was great! Super patient amidst the chaos and Cookie Cutters was awesome!
So cute! At first we were in shock and were thinking where did our little boy go? We thought he looked so grown up and looked like he was ready to join the service. We even taught him how to salute. What a cutie. Hair or no hair he is still so dang adorable I can't stand it. I saved his locks for a memory but I am sure in another 2 weeks we will be ready for haircut number 2.

Quite the adventure. I love his new look. I love you Tray! I am so proud of you!

2 comments:

ashlan said...

He is so cute. Most cry like that the first few times until they realize that its okay. He is darling!

Kristin said...

So cute! He looks handsome no matter what you do to his hair. I gave Wyatt his first haircut myself. I must say Wyatt's haircut was not nearly as cool or fast. At least Tray got a slide and a lollipop. Miss ya! Come visit us in CO!