Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Monday, March 15, 2010

A very belated Valentines Shout-out

WOW! A very late post. I have been a slacker (I say that a lot lately) so here is my Valentines post I know you have all been dying to read. Valentines was very fun and very romantic as always when you are married to James. He surprised me with a date night and that was a breath of fresh air. We went to the Spaghetti Factory for dinner. I could eat there every night...Delicious!!!
We actually have some dating history there. I think we went on our 3rd date there. It was fun to reminis, thanks BABE!
Next we did my all time favorite thing...bowling. LOL. I am the world's worst bowler. If you are a Hillstrom then you know. But it was fun cause I didn't care and since we are married there was no pressure to perform amazingly and I could just be a big dork. Ha ha. The perks of marriage.
Nice form.
Not so nice form. Then we came home and it was gift time. I got James P90X that he has been dying to get. He shocked me with the gift of the century. One that I have been wanting for years....A brand new Digital Nikon Camera with all sorts of fancy lenses and photography classes. Yahoo! I did not see that one coming especially since we agreed on the "No present" thing which never works out. In this case I couldn't be happier he disobeyed my instructions. Thanks honey! WoW!
Of corse we had fun trying it out and goofing off.

Of course I have had fun practically every day trying it out. Yes, I am another photography wannabe.
What fun! Thanks to my hubby who is always thinking of me. Thank you for giving me such an adorable baby boy to take pictures of and one amazingly complex but awesome camera to take them with. I love you.







No comments: