Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Thursday, August 19, 2010

A little project...






So I decided to get crafty, or attempt to get crafty and make some fun new things for the new baby's nursery. I set a goal to make my own crib bedding but after realizing I am not that capable and remembering how much I spent on Tray's Pottery Barn crib set, I decided to make a quilt to compliment it and some pillows too. Here is the beginning of it. I went with a fun orange, green and blue theme based on the Wheels fabric by Riley Blake. Super cute fabric! We will see how it turns out. I am excited to put the nursery together...I'll post pics.

No comments: