Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Monday, September 13, 2010

My little guy

Some random pics of my little guy. I can't get enough of him. He is talking like an adult now and it is so funny to hear what is going through his little head. He is a blast!! I love boys, I can't wait to have 2!! Here are some funny quotes I have written down over the past month:
7/23/10 Today while driving in the car with music on Tray said "Mommy I headbanging" Sure enough he was headbanging. LOL.

8/5/10 Tray randomly said he wanted to buy cookies at the store.

8/7/10 He saw a rainbow in the car today and after it went away he said, "Rainbow all gone. I wanna buy another one Mommy."

8/16/10 Lately Tray has been scared at night so we have been doing the night light thing and the open the door thing, and just about anything to get him to sleep without being scared. We have been saying a prayer when he wakes up scared. This morning when he woke up he said, "Mommy too scary, I say prayer Heavenly Father too scary, Jesus Christ, Amen." It was so cute and made me feel so happy.

Lately we have been learning about outer space and airplanes so now he says. "Mommy I grow up be astronaut on Moon. Have rocket, fly high. GO vrrrooom" then later he will say " Mommy I be pilot, fly airplane in cockpit take Mommy too. I be Dentist like Daddy in rocket, fix it teeth, get braces." He cracks me up. SO as of now he wants to be a pilot/astronaut who is a dentist on the moon. Hey it may be quite possible when he is older.

He has also been cracking me up with comments like this... I will be cleaning something and he says "Mommy I wanna play with it."
I say, " you can't play with chemicals, it is dangerous and could make you sick."
He replies, " Mommy I wanna play with baby chemical."
Me " They don't make baby chemicals, they are all dangerous for babies."
Tray "I grow up older play with chemical."
Me "Yes, when you are older and a Daddy you can use chemicals."
So now when he sees me cleaning he automatically says, " Mommy dangerous chemical, I play when I older." It cracks me up. I am glad he seems to understand the concept.

When I ask him a question and he has to think about it he looks up and says, "Um, lets see..." Where did he pick that up? So funny. Today I asked him his middle and last name and he said," Um lets see... I cant think...um," then answered my questions. What are you like 16 now? LOL.


I love this phase he is always cracking me up with the cute thing he says.

Tray playing with Uncle Ry and Aniston. He LOVES the water.
Tray with his favorite thing in the whole world... dump trucks. That is all he talks about- dump trucks, fire trucks, garbage trucks, any kind of truck.

James had left one of his guitars out and I found this... He was singing I am a child of God. It was priceless.


He decided it would be funny to see how many diapers he could get on at once.
I have no idea where he gets this face- but he likes to make it. LOL.
Chilling in the car, looking cute.
Swimming lessons.

1 comment:

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

That last picture is so great! He is such a funny kid. Goodbye baby, hello little boy! Man time flies!