Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Rockin' Out!









Drums and guitar= some loud fun!!

3 comments:

Brad and Britt said...

I can't get enough of his adorable hair! Bode is 7 months old now and is just BARELY starting to get some fuzz to him! also, what is the site again for the little leather bands? I think that Bode is old enough to start wearing them!

Emily J. said...

What a cute little Rocker and you look amazing. I can't believe someone can look that good pregnant. I am glad Farmington is treating you guys well. Miss the good old days and I know Ben misses hanging out with James. Best of luck with the new little. Two boys are crazy but so fun!!!

Ariel said...

Tray is so lucky. I bet Dave would be sooo jealous of that killer drum set.