Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Friday, October 8, 2010

Pictures at last...

Here is our little Beckham.
Home and doing great.
Tired, but great.








With all this sleep deprivation it was a miracle to get these pictures up. So...I will try to get the birth story up with more photos sooner than later. We are so in love with this little guy and so grateful he is healthy. Tray has been an amazing big brother. He is just as in love as we are. Thanks to everyone for all the prayers, texts, phone calls, FB posts, and meals. Most of all thanks for all your love. We love you!

9 comments:

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations again. I wish we lived closer so I could meet him.

Good luck with everything.

cheeks said...

congrats james and kristina! he is so precious! glad everyone is healthy and happy!

Meg said...

I am so happy you are all healthy & happy! I love the photos you posted! Enjoy your new family and I hope you can catch some rest...

Scott & Lindsay said...

heart going pitter patter. he's perfect.

Chelsea said...

Wow what a little cutie! Such cute and defined attributes! Wish we lived closer to help out with a dinner or two. We will definitely want to stop in sometime to see you guys if we can ever make it back out that way. It will be great to see your beautiful little Beckham and see how big and cute Trayden has become.

Lindsey and Tommy said...

Oh he is such a little stud!! How adorable! So excited for you! And I LOVE his name!

Brad and Britt said...

Bean...who did your family photos?! I am looking for someone to do a family session, and I LOVE yours?! Do you mind me asking? Becks is adorable...you two produce some BEAUTIFUL children!

jsfeatherstone said...

He is adorable! I was thinking about you today and I'm glad I checked your blog so I could see pics of your precious new baby. What a sweetheart. I'm so happy for you guys!! Two is an adventure but it is a lot of fun. The babies are so rewarding and balance out the toddlers! It is fun to see them interact. Just remember....be patient with yourself. That advice helped me so much! Simple, yet profound :)

Kristin said...

I haven't been to your blog in awhile. WOw! What an adorable little baby. Congrats! Tray is getting so big, too. You guys look so happy. If you are ever in Colorado it would be great to see you.