"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
We are headed in....
Dilated to a 5.
100% effaced.
bulging bag of water...
We are headed in!!
More to come...
5 comments:
Yay! We're so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of the cute little guy
oh I am so so so excited for you!! How wonderful a new little guy will be added to the world. Can't wait to see pictures and hear how it went. We will be thinking about you!
oh my heck! i just got the chills....can't wait to see pics! good luck kristina!!!!!
Good luck I can't wait to see pictures! I swear you just announced yesterday you were having this little one...
Oh my gosh I am so so so excited!! Good luck you 3 I can't wait to see pictures. Hope all goes smoothly!
Post a Comment