Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"Friends are God's way of taking care of us."




































Here is a shout out to all of the amazing girls I have gotten to know out here in Ohio!! Thinking back on all our husband less nights when our hubby's had to study non-stop I wouldn't have been able to survive without my girlfriends! You guys are so much fun to be with and are all amazing women. I admire you all and love you to pieces!

2 comments:

Amy Jane said...

so true! such a cute post!!

Emily J. said...

We are just glad you married James so you could be here in Ohio with us.