Well here he finally is everyone. After a long 39 1/2 weeks of waiting Trayden is finally here! Kristina was a real trooper last night. She started having regular contractions about 4:00 pm, and by 7:21 pm they were about 5 minutes apart and we were on our way to the hospital.
After approximately 7 1/2 hours of labor, and a lot of struggling Trayden came into this world with flying colors! He weighed in at 6 lbs 15 oz, and 19 3/4 inches long. He is the cutest little man I've ever seen! We'll put more updates later, but wanted you all to get this for now until we get out of the hospital. Thanks for all your calls, texts, and prayers. We've really appreciated it!



15 comments:
OH CONGRATS YOU GUYS. HE IS A VERY HANDSOME LITTLE MAN AND WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU. TELL KRISTINA GOOD JOB AND WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM. WE LOVE THE NAME AND SO GLAD IT'S NOT A SECRET ANYMORE.
He is beautiful! That is also a huge understatement! Way to go you two, thank you for posting some pictures of the handsome guy. We love you guys.
Nice work Bean, you baked him perfect!
WOW! I cannot believe that he is finally here. Congrats! He is so cute he must take after his parents. I cannot wait until we get to see him.
Congrats on Trayden's arrival and I love the name. Let us know when we can bring dinner. Enjoy your time as new parents.
WOW! He is ADORABLE! Congratulations! SO much fun! I'm so happy for Trayden's safe arrival! HOORAY! Another Hillstrom buckeye! Love you guys! Please let me know if there is anything at all that I can do for you!
Trayden is the man with all that blonde hair. You guys make good babies! Enjoy every second. You'll be amazed at how quick they grow.
he is super super cute. I'm so sad I can't come and meet him in person. And he really is beautiful.
Congrats you guys! I was so surprised when I looked at your blog and saw that he was born! :) Yay! Kristina I hope you're doing well!!
Way to push guys! Congrats to the three of you. P.S. Did I win the guess contest? If I did I hope the prize is a King Cobra Driver:)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! How exciting. Good job Mamma! He is beautiful and...BLONDE! I love that you posted pictures so fast. Thanks for sharing your new little guy with the rest of us.
congrats!
Congratulations guys!!! You'll be great parents!
YAY!! Congrats you guys!! Trayden is so cute!!
Congrats!! Your little man is so adorable!
I LOVE the name, and he is absolutely adorable!! Oh my goodness I cannot wait to meet him!! Hopefully our little boys will be the best of friends! :) Congratulations you guys - you did a good job! He's perfect!
Post a Comment