Alright folks here it is...possibly, better yet-hopefully the last Belly shot you will see!! Here I am getting Bigger and Bigger and Bigger!!
I am getting really anxious to get this baby out and meet him. I can't wait to see him- ahhhh, it's driving me crazy! But I have been trying to cherish every moment I have left being prego and James and I have been trying to write down all our favorite Prego memories. These are pretty hilarious!
Here is one of my favorite- so I just got home from a Girls Movie night and had taken over "PS I love you" that I rented to watch. I got home late and went to bed but realized in the morning that I couldn't find the movie anywhere and was starting to panic. After searching the house I thought I must have left it at my friends house and was about to give her a call when I decided I better eat first (now remember I am pregnant and food is the most important thing) To my surprise there was the movie in the fridge where I had put it the night before. Ha Ha I had to laugh out loud- it was a classic pregnant moment!
Here are some more memorable pregnancy moments:
*James: "Ha ha ha, giggle giggle" watching me try to put on my shoes or bend over
*Me on the delivery: "Babe, I am scared"
James: " I am scared for you"
*My all time favorite!!
Me: "I feel fat"
James: "Yeah, but your cute fat" LOL, I have to add that he meant this as a compliment and he didn't mean for it to sound the way it did. He has been great at making me feel beautiful! Love ya Babe!
*James: "I love you"
Me: " Can you throw in a more than anything every once in a while" I must be pregnant huh?
Well folks! There you have it, pretty funny stuff. Being pregnant has been an adventure and a blast! I know I am going to miss it. I will keep you all posted on the little one!!!



3 comments:
Bean,
You look amazing you have "the glow" seriously you look amazing! I can not wait to see this little boy and fnd out what his name is!! Please add me to your list of people to call when he comes! I can't WAIT!! You are in my prayers.Love you.
i love the one about the movie in the fridge! SO funny! take care!!
I am so happy that your pregnancy has gone soo well! I am loving how you have posted your baby belly pics too! Its so much fun to see them, and to finally solve the mystery of how on earth someone your little tiny size has fit a baby in there!! I am happy for you guys and your little family addition!
Post a Comment