Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Before and after...



So I had to post about this...check out these before and after photos. So cute!! He is getting so big and chubby! He weighs 12.3 lbs now and it seems like everyday I find a new roll of chub to kiss! He is so much fun and such a good, happy baby! I can't believe how fast they grow up.

7 comments:

Angie said...

He is so cute Kristina. Now I'm just waiting for my little guy to do the samething. It will be hard to see them grow up, but maybe that will give us more reason to have a baby again after our painful experiences. Trayden is a stud.

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Oh, he is getting so chubby and so dang adorable too! I love all his smiley pictures and their way too cute.

Meg said...

All I have to say is Oh my gosh he is growing fast!! I am impressed he can fit into that same outfit. He is so cute, I can't get enough of the pictures!

Love you guys and miss you.....

Ariel said...

They grow so fast. I love the maternity pics, they turned out so well.

alison said...

WOW! He's really fillin' out that cute outfit! What a sweet guy! You have got to post pictures more often! He's just growing so quickly and changing every day! So fun!

Tara said...

And a "heartbreaker" he will be with that smile!!! So adorable!!!

Marie said...

Oh my goodness he is seriously SO CUTE! They grow way too fast.