My little Tray. He still has that contagious, HUGE smile!
He loves "Bomp-pa."
He loves to play in the car.
Yes, it is true...my little boy is not so little anymore. He is sure a handful but such a joy!
Here he is entertaining himself with a roll. Like I said creative vision.

They could not get enough of this thing.
Oh yes, Tray has learned to go in his room and shut the door. He can also open it which is nice. He has become quite intrigued by the idea and all day long I hear the shutting and opening of doors. I think it is pretty cute.
Tray is a big-time Mickey fan! He loves his little Mickey stuff animal and now he even has a shirt (thanks Uncle Dave) He gives Mickey lots of hugs and kisses.
His next favorite thing is the guitar. He has learned what a pick is and insists we give it to him. Then he runs over to the guitar and strums a little tune. It is adorable and it actually sounds pretty good. His favorite song is "Life is Wonderful" by Jason Mraz. He sings along with the chorus "la la la" and is always asking for it. When he plays the guitar he sings his la la la's too.
Here are some more things Tray does at 16 months:Tray can point out all his body parts when asked. He especially likes his nose since he recently discovered there is a hole there that is just the right size for his finger. We are still working on his shoulders, and elbows...those ones are tricky. I better mention that he even knows his teeth his father was really pleased about that one :) He likes the "Head, shoulder, knees, and toes" song and can do his head, knees and toes. Those shoulders get him every time. LOL.
He can say plenty of words. Here are a few of my favorites: Rhino (so adorable how he says it- Nino), Mickey (icky), Shoe, Fish (sish), Hot, Ah-oh, Mama, Dada, Grandpa (bump-pa), Bellybutton (be-bun), Zana, Nana, Papo, bye bye,umbrella (brella), flag (he says ewwww- really loudly and excitedly), bathtub (batub), I could keep going but basically he is at the fun stage where I say "Tray say this...." and he tries to say it. Lots of fun and it so cute to see his attempts.
Tray knows all his animal sounds Chicken (bawk bawk), he loves the cow and horse of course- who doesn't. I love his bird (tweet) and tiger (attempt at a growl) , he can do snake, pig, dog, cat, frog (this one is a little harder), turkey, car, train (not an animal but you get the idea), lion, bear, monkey (he calls them mon-mon), anyways... you get the idea. I apologize for all the details but I use this blog as a journal so I feel like I should expound on all the little things :)
Thanks for listening.
He is sure an active boy and runs more than he walks. He loves to jump, stomp his feet, do a cute little football run, spin, and of course fall down. He is all over the place and getting into everything. Yikes, some days he really wears me out. He loves his golf clubs (thanks Haynies) and his baseball bat toy, he is such a boy!! He loves Mickey and has a stuff animal he loves to give hugs, he has a awesome shirt and shoes and points to Mickey (Icky) all day on them. He loves to be outside and read books. He is still using his sign language and can do: Please, all done, more, milk, eat, drink. He can wave bye bye and blow a kiss. He is finally giving out kisses and lots of hugs. FINALLY!!!
He is not really into eating more into playing and making messes. He uses a fork and spoon now. He still loves his prune baby food though.
He still loves his bottle...I know I need to get him off of that. He is so attached to it so I don't have the heart. The end of Sept is my goal. He finally got on whole milk this month and seems to be okay. He has a little rash on his face around his mouth so we might once again go back to formula or try rice milk (sigh) He loves to watch movies now and calls them (mo mo) I am not one for lots of TV but have found it harder to turn him down. He still HATES the car ( I am going to talk to my Doc about it) Does anyone else have a kid that hates the car? HELP!!! He has almost all of his teeth, I think he is missing like 1 or 2. I will be happy when that is done and I am sure he will be too.
He loves his Daddy and is so obsessed with his ties. He loves those things and wants to wear them all the time. He loves to rough-house with Daddy and when he gets home he gets so excited and tries to wrestle. So cute!! He loves to play in the car and push all the buttons, he loves to pick up rocks, he loves to get into every drawer possible, he loves to laugh and is such a happy boy! He is beginning to resist sharing and is very protective over some toys- oh dear here we go. He is getting more independent and sometimes does not want Mommy's help. He loves to climb up the couch and play on the bed. So far no injuries :) He is so brave and fearless except for when it comes to strange guys. He is so much fun, a lot of work, but SO fun!! I can't believe he is so big and not a baby anymore. I am so proud of him and love him to pieces. He is my little buddy. I can't believe I can love someone so much!







2 comments:
Oh my gosh those tie pictures are my favorite!! Ry hasn't let L touch his ties ... but I really want to now so I can get some pictures like that!! :) Such a good looking little man you have there!! Miss you!
His smile is amazing! He is so cute and big.
Post a Comment