Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Family Photos Aug. 2009

The time has come again for more family photos! I think I need to buy myself a nice camera and start taking them myself. I am a total photo junkie. James is always annoyed with me whipping out the camera and asking him to pose. I can't help it if I think my Hubby is hot and my little boy is adorable. I think photography is one of the only ways we can really freeze moments and have them to last a lifetime. We had them taken by Leslie at Fresh Focus Photography. She is awesome and reasonably priced. Warning: there are a lot of them!

There you have it! I am so blessed to have such a healthy and happy family and to live somewhere so beautiful.

16 comments:

Amy Jane said...

They are all so GOOD!! I miss you guys and our GNO's soooo much!

heather said...

Oh my goodness! These are all fabulous - I think my favorite is the black and white close up of Tray when he's making that cute face!! Ahhh ... so perfect! And I love all your Utah pictures too!

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Those look so great! What cute boys you have!

me? said...

tray's cheeks in the close up are almost edible! how darling is he? - (and his parents, of course, too!)

Bart and Krista said...

It's so good to see you and your cute family! Time goes by so quickly. I love the pictures. Hope all is well with you guys!

alison said...

cuuuuuuuuute family pics! Those turned out great.

We need to get together again soon!

Thanks for having a pool party and going to discovery gateway without us. ;) JK! Love you guys!

Shellee said...

thise are awesome pictures tayden is so big and such a cutie. I am glad you are having fun.

Chelsea said...

Such beautiful pics. You guys should be models!

Emily J. said...

What an adorable family. Hope all is well for you guys. We aren't that far away so we need to get together. Love all the pictures

Brad and Britt said...

those pictures are beautiful! I just found out that I am also having a boy, and I know that I had asked you this before...but can you get me the name of the company that makes the leather bands? I know that it is someone of your family/extended family that makes them...and my husband and I are completely in love with them!

Ariel said...

kudos to your photographer. They turned out great.

Jill said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pics. So cute! Tray is such a cute kid.

jsfeatherstone said...

You honestly have the most gorgeous family. Where in the world did you take these pictures? It can't be in Bountiful :)
So we decided on a tentative date for our get-together. Wed., Sept 16 at 5:30 or 6pm. Call me and let me know if that would work for you (801) 915-6982. Also, if you have Meg Birke's (don't know her last name know) info, invite her too!! Can't wait to see you.

Angie said...

Those pictures turned out really good and I love the scenery. Family pics are so much fun.

Anonymous said...

oh my cute Bean!!! We need to get together some time now that you have moved back. Cute pics! Ash :)

jsfeatherstone said...

Hey Bean, I hope you are in town this Wed (16th) because we'll meet at 5:30 to have dinner. Call me if you can come!(915-6982).