Yep, you guessed it...we are PREGO!! I am 16 weeks along and growing daily. Baby number 2 will be making it's debut this coming October and we are SO excited!
Here I am around 13 weeks.

Daddy and Big brother Tray.

Our first doctors appt at 8 weeks.

Tray is so excited and is always pointing to my tummy and saying "baby mommy's tummy". We have a DVD with both of my ultra sounds so far and he asks to watch "Baby heart beat moomie" about 6 times a day. Not exaggerating. He is going to be a great big brother. He is so tender and cute with his stuft animals so I know he will be very sweet to his little sister or brother. We are so excited to become a family of 4 and I am SO baby hungry :) My little Tray is a big boy now! We feel so blessed to have a healthy little baby so far and can't wait to meet it!



11 comments:
Such exciting news! Congratulations and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
heyyyyyy! congrats! that is so exciting! i hope you are feeling well! i can't wait to find out what you're having!
CONGRATULATIONS!! That's VERY exciting!! It's a BIG jump from 1 to 2! Tricky but no less awesome!! Can't wait to find out what it is!
Hurray! You manged to keep that a secret for a while! I look like I'm about due by 16 weeks pregnant! Haha, you don't even look like you're showing yet! No fair. Well I'm ready for our GNO. Maybe we could just do a BBQ or something. I've got quite the Kid-Topia set up in my backyard so we could definitely do it here and bring kiddos. Thoughts?
wahoo! congrats. i've been wondering about you too! glad everything is going well...and october babies are great!
Congrats!! I am SO excited for you, and Tray is going to be a great big brother! I hope you are feeling good.. You look amazing! Lots of love, miss you.
Congratulations! You look fabulous! Tray will be such a cute older brother!
What EXCITING NEWS! We are SO excited for your family! That is wonderful! Can't wait to find out what you're having!
Congratulations! It was fun to catch up on your blog. Hope you are feeling well
Woot woot!
Congrats you guys!!! That's so exciting! Hope everything goes great for ya!
Post a Comment