Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Monday, April 12, 2010

An update...

This is a very overdue update. For some reason I have not been in the blogging mood but have been feeling very guilty and very behind. Sigh, so here we go.

Tray is growing at an alarming rate. Well, I don't know about physically but mentally he has made leaps and bounds. It is such a FUN phase. He is like his own little person. He has figured out that he can express himself very loudly and dramatically. He is such a talker and it is SO nice. Being able to communicate is awesome and a breath of fresh air. He says the cutest things and always cracks us up. Like yesterday we were in sacrament and he was on the floor playing when he stopped and noticed the lady sitting in front of us in a chair. Pointing he said loudly, "bum" and he was anatomically correct. James and I were cracking up. I could go on and on. He has some phrases that he really enjoys. He loves to fix things and say "fix it" he thinks Daddy is the ultimate handy-man, which he is so if he notices something not looking right he will insist that Daddy fixes it. We have been doing some work around the house and so when sinks were out and countertops undone he would say "Mommy broke it" Of course I was always the one breaking things while Daddy was the fixer :) He loves to cuddle on the couch before bedtime so he is always pleading with me "cuddle couch". Which really means maybe watching a movie of reading books. Another phrase he loves is "Trayden fall down" or "I fall down" he uses this one frequently since he is always falling down.

Ever since Tray was about 6 months old or so I have been putting him in his zippy. I was terrified of blankets and suffocation so this seemed like the perfect solution. He is so adorable in his zippy and has grown very attached to it. He loves to hang out in it as long as he can and about lunch time I finally insist in him getting dressed. He loves to grab the bottom of it with his hands and wrap his index finger in it and sooth with his mouth. It is so funny. We were like, where did he come up with that. I have to admit I am attached to it too. It is just so darn cute. It is almost in rags but still adorable. We just went and bought another one for fear of him someday growing out of this one. I don't know what I am going to do when he does grow out of it. I hope I won't have a 8 year old who still wants his zippy ;) Here he is sporting his favorite sleepwear.


Tray loves to take baths in the "Big boy tub" and I bet he could spend a whole hour in there. What a cutie.

Tray and his cousin, Brykin. They are such cute friends. They struggle when it comes to sharing but love to chase one another around.

I had a birthday...BOO! JK. It was a lot of fun!
Went to the ZOO with my cute friend, Ali.
A little chili but so fun. I can't wait to go again when it is warmer. Tray loved the animals.



Tray loves to get dressed like a big boy but has a little trouble putting them on the right way.
He is also my little helper. He loves to help me unload the dishwasher and sweep and wipe things up with the towel. He basically does all my house work ;)

No comments: