Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Monday, July 19, 2010

A much needed Road Trip!

We decided it was time for a little R &R so Ariel, Michelle, and I headed for sunny St. George for a couple of days. It was such a blast and I needed some girl time so it was the perfect road trip.
Here is the view from our condo.
We had lots of fun eating out. Look at my cute friends, they are so much fun! Check out those bread sticks, they were to die for. I love the Pizza Factory!
It would not be a girl's trip without a little pampering. We really enjoyed our pedicure and shopping afterwards.
We had to get plenty of treats and ice cream in while we were away.
And of course lots of time at the pool reading, relaxing, and laughing. It was so strange not having a 2 year old running around wild but it was a nice little break. I must admit- that I did miss my boys terribly. Here is my big prego belly and my cute freshly pedicured feet.

On the way home we made a stop at IKEA.

It was such a fun get away. I think we need to make this an annual (if not more) tradition. We had fun going to movies, eating junk food, renting chick flicks, reading, shopping, more eating, and just being together. I love these girls. Thanks for making time for me ladies, I miss you already. It was a much needed break and I came back refreshed and grateful for my boys that I had missed so much!

No comments: