Some recent photos of our little guy.

These were taken at 24 weeks. I think he looks adorable even if they are not the best photos. He is getting so big!

Well, I thought it was about time for another belly shot! Here I am at about 30 weeks. Here is my pregnancy update....
This pregnancy has been very different from my first. I was much more sick in the beginning and more emotional too. I thought I was for sure having a girl cause it was so crazy! I can't really complain though cause I still to this day have never thrown up. I really sympathize for those girls that are throwing up every day. I totally admire you! I seemed to get better in the 2nd trimester and I was feeling much more like myself. We found out at 15 weeks we were having a boy! We were thrilled with the news. We both were secretly hoping for another little boy to play with Tray. How fun it will be to have them so close!Tray has been so cute with my growing pregnant belly. He says "baby in Mommy's tummy" and gives it kisses and rubs. He will talk to my belly and say, "Hi baby broder". The other day we told him that maybe baby brother would bring him a present when he came. He thought about this for a minute and then said, "Yay, dump truck time." LOL. So know when we speak of his arrival he says, "baby broder bring present, dump truck." So I sure hope that baby brother can get his little hands on a dump truck or Tray will be very disappointed. He is so funny, he is always cracking me up. He likes to mimic me with my enormous pregnant belly and he walks around with his back arched and his belly sticking out and tells me he has a baby in his tummy. When he does this he insists that everyone does it too. He will say"Mommy too, Daddy too, Grandpa too." What a cutie. I think he knows there is a baby in my tummy but I don't know if he understands that he will be coming out and coming home with us. I am not sure how to make that more clear. I am very anxious about it and I am so worried Tray will have a hard time sharing the attention. Anyone have any ideas or advice? He is so gentle with babies, dogs and his stuff animals that I am not worried about that aspect. I think he will be a very affectionate and loving big brother. He loves to help me so I am hoping that desire stays around.
I am reminded (now that I feel better) how much I love being pregnant. It is one of my favorite things. It is sad to think how fast it goes. Our little guy is so active now and I feel him all the time. It is my most favorite thing about being pregnant. I don't know how you can't feel so attached to them when you feel them move. I just love it! I am much bigger than I was with Tray at this point so I don't know if that means he is going to be a big boy or I have just indulged more this time around. I love going to the doctor and getting ultrasounds each appointment. It has been so much fun to see him grow. He seems to be more calm than Tray in the womb and so I an hoping that continues once he is born. For some reason I feel like he will look more like me. But who knows? I am so excited to meet him and have a new baby in the house. There is something so special about having a newborn around. They are so fresh from Heaven and bring such a sweet spirit with them. I am SO baby hungry. Tray is such a big boy now and I miss that baby stage. What a fun adventure is ahead. I hope I can handle 2 boys!!! I am actually really nervous...any moms out there have advice on the transition?
With only about 2 months to go and lots to do I am getting worried. I am definitely in the nesting phase. Cleaning and organizing like a mad woman. I just hope I can get Tray's Big boy room and the nursery together before he comes. We are so excited for baby boy number 2! I can't believe how the time has flown by. I know he will be a blessing from above!



3 comments:
You look SO cute! Thank you for posting pictures. I can not wait for this little guy to get here. Any name ideas yet? Fields is only 6 months and I am missing the baby stage too. They grow so so fast!
You are the cutest pregnant lady ever! My advise is to enjoy the 2 months you have with your little guy... I was so busy getting ready for the new baby that I feel like I didn't enjoy my time with Lilli. Now with two it's hard to find the time to just hang out with Lilli, which is sad because we were best buds before baby! You will do great though!! The second time around for me was so much easier!
You are the cutest preggy girl EVER! I just wish I looked like you when i'm pregnant. Hehe
Post a Comment