Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Trayden turns 2!!

For Trayden's birthday this year I decided to do a classic Mickey Mouse themed party b/c he LOVES Mickey! It was so fun to do all the decorations and have everyone over. Most of all, it was so fun to celebrate little Tray and see how excited he got over all the Mickey Mouse stuff!
My Mickey Mouse Banner!
Tray loved the balloons. He was really into them when he was younger but had seemed to grow out of the whole "I love balloons" phase. When I brought these home he was so excited and would not let go of them for fear of them flying away. He enjoyed them but after about 20 min of carrying them around I could tell he was tired of holding them and eventually he said, "Mommy take bloons". It was cute to see how concerned he was for their safety.
I got these adorable cookies made for the party. Oh so cute and oh so yummy!
A little party favor for the guests.
I decided to do cupcakes this year with some fun little toppers.
I did make a cake for the birthday boy! Chocolate b/c he takes after his Dad and LOVES chocolate just as much as he loves Mickey Mouse.
It was so much fun having everyone over. It forces me to clean my house which is a added bonus. Tray was so excited to see everyone. I had been talking about his Mickey Mouse party all week but was not sure if he understood. He definitely did. He was walking around with the biggest grin and having a blast with all the attention. My little boy does not mind being the center of attention, it is so cute!
Lots of yummy food and friends!

Tray's cute cousin. They are less than 2 weeks a part. Next round of boys will only be 1 week a part. It will be so much fun!
Time for gifts... Tray was so slow opening each gift. He just wanted to savor it. He would get frustrated when we would rush him onto the next gift. He wanted to play with each thing for awhile. He still managed to have fun of course!
He got all sorts of neat Mickey things that he is thoroughly enjoying to this day.
He got this awesome plan from his Uncles Ry and Dave. I couldn't tell who was more excited, Dad or Tray. Lets just say Dad lets him play with it under supervision b/c he is worried he will break it. LOL.
Such a cutie pie!

He is all of a sudden into footballs, soccer balls, and basketballs so he loved this!
Thanks to everyone for the thoughtful gifts.
Then came the big reveal. His four wheeler that I waited in line for at 2 am last black friday. He was so funny. He was a little skeptical at first and a little unsure but hopped right on and tried it out.

We were laughing so hard. He didn't understand the concept of steering so he was running over kids and furniture. He had a blast.
Birthday cake time. He had been sneaking little licks earlier so I knew he was excited about it. He has inherited our sweet tooth cravings without a doubt.
He even blew out the candle all by himself and was beaming as we sang to him.

Time to devour. What a fun day! Happy birthday little Tray! I can't believe my little baby is 2! I love love love you!

2 comments:

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

What a cute party Kristina! He is such a lucky little boy. Happy Birthday Tray, wish we could have seen you turn the big 2!

P.s. Are you even pregnant?! You look amazing(Big suprise, not) Only 90 more days!(according to your widget:)

Meg said...

Oh my gosh Bean that look SO cute! it's no wonder you were busy. I would love it if you would send me links of how to on any of this stuff. Knowing you I'm guessing you thought it all up on your own! Tray is seriously one luck kid to have you.