Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

An update on the never-ending yard.

It seems like we have been doing the yard forever! I can't say that I have done much of anything besides pulling a few weeds. James has been such a hard worker out there. I am indebted to him forever!
After our hired help disappeared for weeks, we found someone new to finish that wall. Here is the beginning of the second tier.
The finished product. It was hard work and was time consuming but it turned out awesome. I am just so glad that James didn't attempt to do this himself. I wouldn't see him for months. I am excited to plant trees and flowers in it.
Next, we decided we would love to have a patio. Here is my hubby compacting the site.

Our patio. Tray is already enjoying it. It will be so nice to have somewhere to hang out and relax.
My buff babe.
Putting on the steps. He is such a handy man. He never ceases to amaze me.
Next is sprinklers and hopefully someday grass. I won't believe it until I see it. Thanks honey for all your hard work out there. It looks great!

2 comments:

acutely cherished said...

I amazed that he has done all that! It's going to look so good!! Miss you guys soooo much!

Lindsey and Tommy said...

Kristina!! So as I was looking at Jeff & Katie's blog... I remembered you told me your married name and found you blog on theirs :) Am I a total blog stalker or what?!? :) Anyways... I am laughing that we both take trips to Coronado... We go there about 2 times a year and love it!! (what's not to love). But I am glad I found your blog... I misplaced your number... so call me this week... we should get together for sure! We can either have you guys over for a BBQ or a playdate for the kids or something! (and if James needs help with your sprinklers.. have him call Tommy... he has put in about 6 sprinkler sets before:) Anyways... talk to ya soon! Lindsey