Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Thursday, October 7, 2010

He is here...


Our little man arrived!

Beckham Hale Hillstrom born October 4, 2010 at 8:48 pm weighing 6 pounds 11 oz and 19 inches long. I am so in love. Pictures coming soon...

5 comments:

Toni said...

Congrats girl! Can't wait to see pictures!

Bart and Krista said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see what the little cutie looks like!

Emily J. said...

So happy little Beckham made a safe debut. Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Tara said...

Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well. Pictures, please!

Meg said...

Can't wait to see more photos! Hope you are all getting some rest. Congrats again!

P.S. I love his name.