Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Friday, December 9, 2011

Blessing time 12/5/2010

Beckham's special day. December 5, 2010
I have to remind you that Yes I am VERY behind. But better late than never right? How many times have I said that before?
Some cute shots of my boys and best buddies. I love love love having 2 boys close together. They are only about 2 years apart which seems like a lot but I know as they grow older it will be nothing. I am excited to see them be best friends (knock on wood), look out for one another, and play so I can get a break. JK.

We also had a very special day...Beckham's blessing day. It was Dec. 5th, 2010 at our 1:00 church and... we almost missed. The one time you CANNOT be late for church. Um, yes we were late. To 1:00 church... I thought is was so funny that I got a text from my brother saying "Where are you? Are you going to miss your own blessing?" I don't recommend it. Very frantic and stressful.
But despite our crazy arrival it was a very special blessing. James did wonderful and Beckham was happy too. It was a great time to get together with family and celebrate Beckham. WE had a nice brunch afterwards with yummy buttermilk waffles with vanilla syrup, whip cream, and strawberries. My favorite! I wanted the day to be a special day all about Beckham and it was.
I feel so blessed to have this little guy. He is an angel. Literally! Never cries, just happy and content and so sweet. He has a very gentle, sweet spirit and the cutest little laugh that lights up the room. He looks a lot like me when I was a baby but I doubt I was as good. I love blessing day- it is so fun to have a special day just for them to think about them and love them and bless them. It was a frantic beginning with a perfect ending.I love you Beck.

No comments: