Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Beckham Boy update. January 2010

Here is my little guy at 3 months old. He is such a sweet boy with the most mild, content personality. He is so laid back and happy it is great! He loves his exersaucer and likes Katie's too. He loves being entertained by his big brother. He is learning to be very tough when Trayden teases him. I can't believe how time has flown by. It seems like he was just born and now he is 3 1/2 months old. I feel like we are getting a much better routine down and things are starting to normalize around here. Trayden has done great with the adjustment and is really sweet to him. Beckham is such a happy boy and loves to play, roll, giggle, and cuddle. He is a cuddle bug and I love it! He is still eating every 3 hours and does pretty good at night. He wakes up about every3 hours. We still have him in our room and I love to look over at him sleeping. He makes me so happy.
He is learning to hold his bottle and take a bottle for that matter. He doesn't like the bottle very much but he does love the Binky! YAY!
Just starting to sit up on his own.
My cute boys hangin out and being silly.
Tray is such a good big brother and watched out for Beck.
LOL. I think this is the cutest thing ever. He is like what is all this about? I loved this sling too bad I waited until he was too big to try it on him. Mental note: Remember it for next baby sooner.
Momma and her little angel Boy.

No comments: