Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

More Coronado fun March 2010


Playing on the dock at San Diego Bay.
I think there is some deep innate desire in every boy to find the nearest rock and throw it in the water. Such a cute father son moment.
Trayden almost 3 years old. San diego is one of his favorite places to go and I can totally understand why. I crave that place.
Mommy and Beckham.
Hmm, red or white? Or both? Loved these.
All the boys hanging out and relaxing.
And of course we went to DISNEYLAND!!! YAY!
I wasn't quite sure how it would go with a 5 month old but he did pretty good. He got sick and I had to stay with Beck at the hotel so he could nap but we met up with everyone a couple of hrs later. After waiting an hr for the shuttle and missing it a couple of times we made it. Whew!
Tray had fun on all the rides and loved the rocket ones and the little roller coasters. He loved the Finding Nemo submarine and we prob went on that 5 times. It was so fun, I am so grateful we made the drive down. Definitely a high light for sure.

No comments: