
"If there is anyone out there who doubts that America is a place where anything is possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer.Young and old, rich and poor, Democrat and Republican, black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, gay, straight, disabled and not disabled, Americans have sent a message to the world that we have never been just a collection of red states and blue states. We have been and always will be the United States of America.It’s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America." -Barack Obama
I know this is way belated but I thought I better post my thoughts about the recent election. I think it was so wonderful to see the way America responded to Obama's victory. Although I was rooting for his opponent, no one can deny how emotional it was to witness history in the making. It is amazing how far we as human beings have evolved and I am so proud to be a part of that progress. It was so great to see an African American become the next President. We truly live in a wonderful nation. I have also been thinking about all our armed forces who are serving our country. Thank you for all you do. When I think about all the sacrifices they are making for us I feel so grateful and humbled. God bless America!



1 comment:
Obama all the way baby! I am grateful to have the chance to make change. Very Blessed.
Post a Comment