Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Time to eat...


So we started eating!! First step was buying a big boy chair for Tray. He loves it! I think he loves being at the table with us, he is getting so big!!Here was our first attempt at rice cereal....not quite sure what to think.
It is definitely growin on him.
Now I think he likes it, although he always wants to grab the spoon and do it himself. Next week- baby food. I can't wait :)
Tray playing around and acting silly. He figured out he could grab the blanket and roll over. He thought it was hilarious.

No comments: