I think it is safe to say that the chocolate factory was a hit!! I am sure we will have a lot of chocolate in our house. It is a good thing we know a good dentist.
Trayden
Beckham
My One and Only
"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Our trip to the chocolate factory
I think it is safe to say that the chocolate factory was a hit!! I am sure we will have a lot of chocolate in our house. It is a good thing we know a good dentist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
kristina (and james i guess) - you're baby has the BEST smile ever! It makes his whole face light-up. amazing. so cute!
Post a Comment