Our next adventure was in Colorado! It was nice to be back in the mountains.


In the canyon that takes you up to Vail. So pretty and lots of skiing! Very important!

We explored Boulder, which is a fun, college town by the mountains. Here we are on Pearl Street. It is the neatest street with all sorts of shops, food, and I think we passed about 20 guitar players. I loved the vibe of Boulder.


This is my super fly husband. No ,that is not his hair!!

A little flamingo action!
Everyone there is so laid back and easy going. It actually reminded me of Portland. Two thumbs up :)


Downtown Denver at ESPN Zone. I was craving this dessert since the moment we landed. If you know James and I you know we LOVE sweets. It was delicious! I highly recommend it, especially if you enjoy watching sports.
Colorado was a hit in our books. We really liked it there! We had the chance to meet with some Doctors and we really liked what we saw. This is such a hard decision. What to do? It was so fun to get away and explore another state. Thanks to Mike and Beth for watching little Tray. He misses you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment