Tray acting silly! By this point in time he was a crawling machine...it was perfect he was getting around but not too fast yet. I could always catch him. He loved his new found independence!
We were able to see so many great friends and don't you just love all the Christmas parties? It is so fun to catch up with everyone. Here we are with our favorite New Yorkers, Katie and Jeff. We love these guys they are so fun to hang with. Remember you guys promised to move where ever we move!!! 
We finally got our good friends from Ohio to come out and see what all the fuss was about in Utah!! We loved having Sarah and Glen with us!Here we are at Cafe Rio. Before they took a bite we warned them they might just have to move out for this tasty treat! Yummy!!! We got to see Michelle and Eddie too! You know you love your friends when you go home to Utah and make sure you have time to see them there! I really don't know what we are going to do when we leave here. I have just decided everyone has to move with us...sorry you don't have a choice :)
And we even got to see Brooke and Cary. We literally had a countdown going to see them. Lots of fun times chatting and laughing, we love you guys!! Only 6 more months!!
Oh, I have to mention that James and I got our first official date night in like 6 months. It was so fun!! It felt like a first date all over again, butterflies and all :) Thanks to everyone for watching Tray so we could get some time alone.
We got our family photos. I have a photography fetish. Don't worry I am going to take a class and maybe get a nice camera so we can save some money. I love pictures of my little boy, I just can't get enough of them!
Christmas Eve day, we sure had a blast!! Tray with his stocking.
Tray loving life and playing with the wrapping paper. He loved this stuff!
Tray loved all his new toys!!
Mom and Tray.
We really could have just gotten him some boxes and wrapping paper. He could have played in there all day!
Tray looking a little worn out after a hard day of opening gifts.
Christmas Eve. Tray was sporting his new Christmas Eve PJ's.
Trayden
Beckham
My One and Only
"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
We wish you a Merry Christmas!! Part 1
Alright here we are a little late but...better late than never right? So Christmas this year was so wonderful. We were able to spend it in Utah with all our loved ones. It was Tray's first Christmas and he loved it. He didn't quite understand what was going on but he loved the wrapping paper and toys! Kids make Christmas so much fun! I am so grateful to everyone for making it so special and I am so blessed to have the gospel in my life b/c that is really what it is all about. 
I went home early this year ( the beginning of December) so I got to put up my decorations extra early. I had them up way before Thanksgiving, and I hate to admit it but they are still up...James thinks I am a nerd. I love Christmas and I hate to part with them for a whole year :)
First stop was at Bajio then to my Mom's house and Tray was reunited with Brykin. They were so cute together and he was so entertained watching Brykin get around. These 2 are gonna be a riot when they get a little older.
Checking each other out. I know they are gonna be best buds!!
Playing with Zana and Uncle Mikey...so much fun! My Mom and Mikey were awesome and it was so neat to see them play with Tray. Grandmas and Uncles are the best!!
Zana and the little ones. I hope I can be half the Mom she has been to me. Love you Mom!



Look at all that wrapping paper, this is Heaven on Earth for our little guy!
Daddy and Tray. Oh, Tray started to say, "Da Da" We were thrilled but I don't think he has any idea what he is really saying. We are working on "Ma Ma".
Hangin out, takin it easy!
Tray's gigantic stocking. It was like a mini sleeping bag for him.
Brykin and Tray.
Tray and Mike.
This is how he checks out his new stuff. Hmmm, it looks cool but how does it taste? He is one curious little boy!! Thanks to everyone for all the generous gifts and more importantly all the memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
why is it they always say 'da' first. seriously. in my world it would be 'mom' first, followed-shortly for dad so they can call for him in the early morning! it looks like you had a great christmas...and kids do make it fun!
Those monkey pj's must be popular. Elliot has the same ones and i saw Noah wearing them on her blog too. We should get the boys all together for a pic. So cute!
Post a Comment