Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

10 months old!

Yep, you guessed it. Tray is 10 months young. Where does the time go?


Tray is such a happy boy and always makes me laugh. We have so much fun all day long.


Tray is obsessed with the computer. The second he sees it, he won't give up until he gets to those buttons. Now he has learned that he can use props to accomplish his desire and get those darn buttons. How can I say no to that adorable face?


He is getting so big. I am sure he is at least 20 pounds and 29 inches long. I think I am in denial that he is almost a year old. It seems like I just brought him home from the hospital.

He has always been my little explorer but now he is just super fast at it. He is such a happy boy and is always flashing his adorable smile. Just before his 10 month mark he started taking steps. I can't believe my little boy is growing up so fast and is on his way to walking- yikes!

As you can see, he is buff just like his dad...and yes he gets his muscles from his father not his mother (I know some of you are surprised) In honesty, he is one little tough boy. He has such strong legs and he has these massive man hands. I don't know where he gets them and I don't quite know what that means. James thinks it means he is going to be a football champ or a basketball pro. We will see! For now they are great at picking up about every little piece of lint on the floor or throwing balls all over. He is such a cutie!

This is such a sad photo but he is still so stinkin' cute! It's amazing how much you can love something. He is my little buddy, we just hang out all day and have fun being goofy.

Okay, Tray is so into guitars. It is so funny. He loves to crawl over and strum away. He even got his own little toy guitar from Christmas which he loves! I guess those big hands could come in handy with the guitar too! He really enjoys music and his latest trick is bouncing whenever he hears music. It is so adorable! Whenever Dad plays his guitar Tray sings along. I think we might have to start a family band.
Trayden is 10 months old, here are some of his favorite things:

His favorite toys are: his purple shark, his play guitar, his plastic whale, his new backpack that plays music, and the top of the medicine dropper. It is so funny, he loves this medicine dropper, he will carry it around with him all day and take a good chew here and there. Oh, and of course he loves his grocery cart. He is pushing it around all by himself now and he gets so excited when he pulls himself up to it and starts cruising. He is all smiles and giggly.


Tray loves bath time. As soon as he hears the water he gets all excited and books it for the bathroom. He gets all excited! He loves playing in the tub and his new favorite thing is his little water squirter. He loves to bite on it and squirt water and us and then he breaks into a hysterical laugh. It is so funny!
Another new thing he enjoys is stirring things in bowls. I guess he is going to take after his Dad and be a cook.

Tray loves the windows and is constantly standing up against them looking outside and kissing the glass. He loves to be outside and see all the new sights.

Tray continues to say "Da da" and he is starting to say "Na Na" which I think means Ma ma. He is such a talker and is always making cute noises. He has a certain noise for when he wants something and I hear that one a lot :)

He still loves his bottle and we have to hide them b/c as soon as he sees it, it's all over. He wants it right now! He is using his sippy cups twice a day and he really likes them. He is such a good eater now. He is eating 3 meals a day and usually consist of baby food, rice cereal, and finger foods. His favorite food is still prunes, sweet potatoes, basically any fruit and he LOVES yogurt now! His fav finger foods are carrots, cheese, bread, and cereal puffs. He is such a cutie and I love watching him eat.
Tray loves to read books. He is all of a sudden really into them. He will open them up and turn the pages all by himself.

Tray loves other babies and kids. Whenever we run into kids or babies Tray gets very excited and very talkative. He wants to walk on over and chat. It is really cute, he is such a social baby with kids. Although lately he has gotten a little sensitive and attached to his Mommy. I think it is adorable and I love feeling like he wants me around now. He gets a little nervous around strangers (adults only) and loud noises.

Tray loves to get tickled and he loves rough housing with us. He likes playing in the pillows and peek-a-boo. He loves when we chase him and sneak up on him. He loves surprises and loves singing. His new favorite song to hear is "Popcorn popping on the Apricot Tree"

He still continues to hate the car and we are counting down the days until we can get him in a front-facing car seat. We hope that is the answer. He hates diaper changes b/c it means that he has to lay on his back for 10 seconds and can't be up exploring. He especially loves to flip all around when he has a dirty diaper and then it turns into a big old mess.

He loves to look at himself in the mirror and give the mirror kisses. He just started giving mommy kisses but doesn't understand the whole closed- mouth concept. I don't mind getting slimmed I love his kisses.
We sure love this little guy, he is so much fun. He is getting to be so independent and is one smart boy. I cherish every day that I have with him. He is my little buddy! I love you Tray-bug.

No comments: