Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Friday, March 6, 2009

Tray going for a stroll

I finally figured out how to post a video! That means there will be plenty more to come :) Check out Tray with his cart. It is one of his favorite toys. He is getting better every day and cruising like there is no tomorrow!

6 comments:

Amy Jane said...

So cute!!

Tara said...

I love that smile he flashes right at the end of the recording! So cute! Oh, and what a great idea to do a cupcake exchange! Maybe next year!

heather said...

Can he look anymore like James? Holy cow - this kid is so fast!! That's awesome!

Emily said...

Trayden is so fast wow! What an adorable guy! I want to pinch his cheeks. Too cute.

Michelle H. said...

He is so advanced!! I guess he will just have to teach Carson how to crawl and walk. I love the picture of them at the cupcake exchange. Can you email it to me?

Meg said...

Very cute! I can not believe how big and fast he is! He has the cutest smile :)