Trayden
Beckham
My One and Only
"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Our trip to Utah...
We flew home to Utah to say goodbye and celebrate the life of my dear Aunt, Kathleen. We will really miss her. It was a sad trip but so wonderful to see everyone. After an intense flight with one layover we made it. Five hours and an active little boy equal a big adventure in a very limited amount of space. We got off the plane with only one man getting mad at us. Tray was such a good boy on the plane, he just wanted to explore the new things and people around him. Tray was so excited to see Brykin. It was so darn cute, he loved him! He followed him around everywhere and thought he was hilarious! 
I can tell these two are going to be best buds! Tray and Brykin are going to be just like Heath and I. I was always following her around and thought she so cool. I wanted to be just like her. I can already tell Tray thinks Brykin is the coolest kid in town. It was so fun to see :)
My mom totally baby-proofed her house. She emptied all of her shelves, scrubbed the floors, put up baby gates and all. Thanks Mom. Tray loved being able to roam free!!
He was so exhausted from all the traveling. He crashed holding his toy- I thought it was so cute. Poor little guy, he was such a trooper.
Tray and Uncle Mikey. Tray thought he was quite the character.
Lookin all GQ for church with the Hillstrom's. This is his profile shot.
He is such a charmer.
Tray loved playing the piano with Grandma Hillstrom. It was so cute. He was really enjoying himself and singing as he played. We had so much fun seeing the Hillstroms. They are always so welcoming and fun! Tray was a little attached to his mommy but I know he loved seeing everyone. Thanks guys for all you did to make our stay wonderful!
I think he is going to be a musician of some sort. He loves the guitar and he loved the piano. It will be good to put those big hands to use.
We made a surprise visit to Brooke. Tray was so entertained with the boys and thought the dog was downright hilarious. I decided we are going to have to get this kid a puppy (not anytime soon) he loved them. Tray was laughing harder than I have ever heard him up at my Dad's house. They have a cute labradoodle. He loved Chevy!
Roaming free at mom's house. It was so nice to be home, I was really getting homesick. I loved seeing all my extended family and spending time with the Hillstroms and all of our loved ones. Thanks Dad and Kristin for making it happen! Love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I can't believe he is getting so big. He is so cute, and I love the suit for church.
Post a Comment