These photos are a little old but I have to do a shout-out to OSU! With James's graduation nearing I thought it was only appropriate that I express my love for the Buckeyes!
Tray is also a big fan!
Mom and Tray rockin' the hoodies. His is a lot cooler than mine. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Hillstrom.
Sup?
Being silly with Daddy!
We are sure going to miss Ohio. I get all teary just thinking about it. I have made some of the best friends and created memories I will never forget. I know I will always have a special place in my heart for this place. Here I became a wife, a mother, and a study buddy :)
OH-IO foreva!



1 comment:
Wow! You're almost there! Do you guys know where you're moving yet? I thought Oregon looked like a good choice (slightly biased since I lived there)- but it really is such a fun, pretty place. What an adventure! You look great (is your hair brown in that picture?) and little Tray is such a cutie- what a great smile! Enjoy your final days in Ohio! I love that state and we'll forever be Ohio fans too.
Post a Comment