Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Here he comes!

Check this out, it is so cute! Tray started taking some steps about a week ago. He is going to be walking sooner than I am ready to accept. Where did my little baby go? I know this also means he will be all over the place and keep me on my toes. He is such a sweetheart and it is so fun to see him progress and see the sense of achievement in his eyes. He is getting more brave but still gets a little nervous and decides to go down to the floor. I am so proud of him!

P.S. sorry about the annoyingly loud mommy voice :)

3 comments:

Michelle H. said...

What a cutie!! Is he available for lessons?? I cannot believe how fast he is walking. Don't worry about the Mommy voice I think it is in all of my videos as well.

alison said...

Very cute video! Tray is growing up way too fast! Happy belated birthday Bean! I was thinking of you on 3/29..but we were out of town and I didn't get a chance to wish you Happy Birthday! Hope it was a special day. You are sure one good Mamma...D!

Ariel said...

I can't believe it! He is a champ.