Tray and Noah building a sandcastle. Tray got a kick out of Noah the whole trip and followed him around everywhere. He thought he was so funny and would immediately start talking when he was in sight. It was pretty cute. I think Tray thought he was so cool because he could walk so fast.
Carson and Tray playing on the beach. Tray also loves Carson. He had a lot of fun sharing toys and hanging out all day together. I know when these 2 get older they will be trouble. We are in for it Michelle. I can just imagine all the messes they will make together.
Then it was time to explore. It was so fun to watch his little face light up and see him experience the ocean for the first time (besides Cali- I don't think he remembered it) He was in awe with the whole thing. He loved watching the water rush up onto his feet.
Tray and Daddy. Tray kept wanting to go further and further out toward the ocean. We might have a little surfer dude in the future!
Our little beach family.
The girls. Me and Tray, Michelle and Carson, Ariel and Noah. I love these girls!
The boys! James and Eddie. I think Dave was off dancing in front of the Lexus for Ariel ;)
The next day we were off to pick some oranges. Let me tell you, they were downright delicious! I have never experienced such splendor in an orange, yummy!
Tray and Dad inspecting oranges.
James would tease Tray and put him near the oranges, it was stinkin' cute! The leaves would tickle him and he thought it was so funny and was giggling like crazy. 
The boys got to ride in their very own wagon. Tray had so much fun being with the other boys. He was so entertained and loved having constant buddies to chill with. This is Trayden's new face he likes to make. He scrunches his nose, it's pretty funny. I have no idea where he learned it.
The girls decided to have a juggling contest. Um, lets just say it was interesting :)
The boys copied our idea and had a contest of their own. We were way better!
Tray and Daddy on the slide. It was Tray's first time down a slide and he was a little confused with the whole concept. I think he will love it soon enough. Stay tuned for part 2!
Trayden
Beckham
My One and Only
"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
Monday, April 6, 2009
Spring Break in Florida- part 1
We had such a blast in Florida for an entire week with some of our favorite friends, the Hutchisons and the Defays. Our first adventure was at Daytona Beach. Yep, that means we got to drive past the huge speedway. It was so enormously large!
Tray's first encounter with sand. He was like, "what is this stuff and how does it taste?"
After a quick change he was ready to rock n' roll. At first he was not sure what to think but eventually he loved playing with the sand toys and his buddies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Very cute! I can not believe how cute your family is. I am so excited for you guys. I would llove to check Florida out, I think it is amazing the friends you have made. I love the count down on the blog we have been trying to figure one out for Tay. I am just so happy for you!
You guys are too cute.. I love you more than ever and miss you even more!!! Were counting down the days until we see you again!!!
Post a Comment