Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Break - part 2

Here we are Spring Break Part 2!It's a little belated but I know you have all been going crazy waiting for this post, so eat your heart out.Tray with his best buddy Carson. They love to have staring contests :)It was a lot of fun we were able to take turns babysitting the kids. The boys loved hanging out all day together.Here it is The Magic Kingdom, where dreams come true!Splash Mountain! James was brave enough to whip out the camera right before we plunged to the bottom. This was one of our favorite rides. Lots of fun rides and it was so nice to have a whole day to enjoy my hubby :) Thanks to Eddie and Michelle for watching Tray.The firework show was awesome!



My cute hubby.


James and I went around exploring all the amazing hotels in Disney. Check out this yummy dessert we had at one of the hotels...it was HUGE! One of the best things about being on vacation is eating out and getting dessert every night.

Checking out the Wilderness Lodge. This was our favorite hotel that we saw. Maybe someday when we can afford it we will go stay there :)
Another awesome thing was that we had our very own pool in the backyard. That meant lots of swimming! Tray enjoyed his first pool experience and loved splashing around. He loves the bath tub so I was pretty sure it would be a hit.

Florida was so much fun! I am ready to go back. I think we need to make this a yearly tradition.

No comments: