Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Easter!

Easter was especially memorable this year because of Tray's sweet spirit and the joy he brings into our lives. I am so blessed. I love my family and all the happiness they give me.
James and I put little Tray to bed and it was time to dye eggs. We had a blast! James was really creative and totally impressed me with his egg dying skills. I love a man that can dye eggs! Our masterpieces! SO much fun!

This one was probably my favorite and of course it was created by James. I can kind of see a resemblance :) Easter Eve was so much fun for me. I was so excited to see Tray's smile in the morning when he saw all his new toys! The Easter Bunny called for some advice and so I was thrilled to help. He really did a great job! I could not sleep that night I was so excited! Kids make holidays so much fun!Tray with his big basket of goodies! He was really excited and it was fun to see his cute little curious face. Playing with his new toys!Tray loves his new table. He loves pressing all the buttons and could not get enough of it.Tray is really into books all of a sudden. It is so cute, he loves to turn the pages all by himself.Easter Sunday! I had to get him a cute little Easter outfit. My Mammy always did that for us growing up and I looked forward to a new fancy dress every year. I thought it would be fun to continue the tradition.
Getting ready to go to church.Of course he had to get some more playing in before we left.
Yep, the Easter Bunny really outdid himself this year. Tray got another special surprise all the way from Utah. He was on cloud nine! More fun things to play with.He loved the eggs. He had fun opening them and seeing what was inside. Thanks Nana and Papo.That evening we decided to have a little Easter egg hunt complete with Carrot cake and playing with toys! Tray had a blast with Noah, Carson, and Elliot!Tray and Carson having fun!The Easter Egg hunt. It was really cute to see all the boys scrambling to get eggs. Tray was not quite sure what to think. He found a couple of eggs and had fun watching the older boys. I think he was just excited to get down in the grass and explore.

The Dads had a lot of fun cheering of the boys and helping them get eggs. We decided to hide some extra challenging eggs for the Dads. They were pretty good! It was such a fun day!

I know Easter is more than eggs and goodies, so much more. I am so thankful to my Savior for his life and his example. I am grateful for the Atonement and the Resurrection. I am so grateful to know that because he overcame the grave we can all rise again to live with each other after death. Happy Easter!

No comments: