Here I am at about 32 weeks.

I am feeling pretty good at this point. Not quite to that way uncomfortable phase but definitely growing. My only complaint would be lack of sleep. I think I have insomnia. I have a hundred things going through my mind at night. It must be because I am nesting. All I think about is all the little things I need to do and how to organize this and decorate that. It is crazy. Baby Boy # 2 is doing great. Growing but a little on the small side. She said to expect him to be around 6 pounds but she is not concerned b/c that is where Tray was and I am a shorty. He is healthy and active (not as active as Tray was- whew) and I can't wait to meet him. We still have no clue on a name. Help!!! We refer to him as baby brother so maybe we will stick with that. LOL. I love being prego but I feel like that will wear off soon once I am feeling HUGE!! I do love feeling him move it is my favorite thing!! More to come...



2 comments:
your beautiful... how exciting a new little baby. try a half of a unisom or tylenol pm at night that's what my doctor recommended for me and it works miracles. hope to see you at work out. and um is it time for another girls night out??
You seriously are so cute preggy. I'm glad things are going so great. You've been on my mind sooo much lately. We need to hang out! I can't wait to see the little guy!
Post a Comment