Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pregnancy updates...

Here I am 33 weeks. This was 4 weeks ago so you can imagine how big I am now. I think I have passed the "posting belly photos" phase. You would not want to see me now. LOL.
But life is good and most importantly baby is doing great. Current stats at 34 weeks: he is almost 5 pounds and is still a boy! She says he will be a little on the slender side but is healthy and head down! I can't wait to meet him. I am SO baby hungry. No name yet and it is stressing me out! For now it is Baby Brother. Happy human growing!

No comments: