Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Family photos!

If you know me you know that I am all about photos. There are not many ways to capture a moment and time with kids goes way too fast. I am always begging James to get photos and for my "Push Present" he granted my wish. Here are some of my favorites. Thanks to Tiffany Sanchez for taking such great pictures.
My little Tray-bug.

LOL. Notice the long, dirty fingernails of my little boy. I have to hold him down and bribe him to let me cut them. The dirt just makes me giggle- he is all boy!

My babe.









There you have it. Love you my little Hillstrom clan.

8 comments:

Meg said...

Love the photos! You look so cute preggo!

A said...

HEy Flower pOWER:)

Love your pictures! If ya want an invite to the blog, I gotta have your email!

Hey, It's me...Jessica said...

Girl, you are so gorgeous! I wish I looked that good during pregnancy. I run and hide if someone gets out a camera when I'm that far along:) The pictures are fantastic.

Toni said...

Hey you, I found you from McKenzies blog. Love your pictures, they are adorable, just like you :)

Toni said...

And P.S. you are the cutest pregnant girl ever. LIKE. EVER.

theSwensenFamily said...

You guys are the most beautiful family! I love that you had pictures taken of you pregnant! You look so adorable! That is such a special time in life & you captured it! We are so excited for this new baby boy to get here! We'll be checking in often! Good luck!

Ariel said...

Great pics. You look fab.

Lindsey and Tommy said...

Hey!! Love the pics! Your family is so adorable! You really need to call me... let's hang out! Talk to ya soon.