A couple of weekends ago James totally surprised me with a weekend trip to Park City. I was shocked and did not see it coming. We were both so burned out from the yard and needed some R &R. I was blown away with the hotel he got us. It was the Waldorf Astoria and it was the most amazing hotel I have ever been inside of.
The hotel.
The view from our hotel.

The lobby. My first question was "are you sure they allow kids to stay here?" It was crazy nice!
The view from our room.
Our kitchen was nicer than our own kitchen at home.
My boys.
Tray had a blast in the gigantic sink.
I have been missing this tub ever since. It was like a 3 man tub, or just the right size for a over sized pregnant woman. Did I mention it had jets? I took a bath every night.
The bathroom.
Our master suite. These photos don't even do it justice. I am so use to your typical Motel 8 I was in awe the whole time.

We had our own patio. It was so fun to put Tray down and enjoy the view with my lover. We played cards, watched movies, ATE a ton of chocolate and relaxed. It was just what I needed.

Tray getting used to being pampered in his complimentary slippers.
We made a stop at the Park City Resort and had some fun.
Tray loved the airplane ride.
Lots of eating out, which is my favorite.

We checked out the Olympic Sports Park and took a tour through the museum.

Not bad form for a prego.

We got to see one of their aerial shows. They were crazy amazing. Holy cow!
My boys enjoying the show.
And of course a trip to PC wouldn't be complete without a trip down Main Street. We had so much fun. I love PC cause it is so close but you feel like you are far away. My Mom even came up one day so James and I could get in a little alone time. Thanks Mom. THANK YOU babe for a great weekend. It was so much fun and I really needed it and you shocked me!! Thank you!!! I love you!!



No comments:
Post a Comment