Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Announcing our newest family member!


Incase you havn't heard the big news...we are officially PREGNANT! We are so excited to announce that we are having a baby who will be making its debut on or around June 1st, 2008. I can't believe I am already a mother and have already gained a whole new appreciation for mothers. Thanks mom! This pregnancy stuff isn't easy and I have not even had the baby yet :) The future Dad to be has been reading up on his parenting skills and he is going to be the best Dad ever! He has been treating me like a queen and making sure I am always comfortable ( I could really get use to this) We can't wait to meet our new little one! Stay tuned to find out the gender...

1 comment:

Meg said...

Congrats!!! We are so excited for you guy's. I can not wait to meet the new addtion. Love you guys.