I have always been the emotional, cry during the chick flicks type of girl but ever since I have been pregnant my tear ducts have been working overtime. I have caught myself tearing up during commercials, balling my eyes out during The Biggest Loser, and even crying during Disney movies... what has gotten into me? In fact, my husband loves to watch TV with me just so he can glance over at me periodically in hopes of catching me in the act. Then we both start laughing. Yesterday was the funniest so far, while watching a training video at my new job on Code Adam (missing children) I found myself tearing up and had to pull myself together before my new co-workers caught onto what was going on. I thought to myself, I must be pregnant! And you know what, I don't mind it. As long as I make sure I don't get dehydrated I'll be fine. I even considered wearing a camelback around to ensure my hydration :)
Something about being a Mom just heightens your senses and makes you feel every emotion deeper and stronger. You notice the beauty in all the little things around you, seeing a cute old couple holding hands, realizing again and again how much you love your husband, hearing a heartfelt story from a friend, catching a glimpse of someones tender moment with a loved one, watching parents laugh with their children, and my personal favorite- the anticipation of feeling your baby move inside of you and knowing he is okay. I am sure this is just the beginning, I can't imagine how I can love this little baby anymore but I know it will just continue to grow. (wow, that last line just got me tearing up- see what I mean)
The joys of Motherhood, I wouldn't trade them for the world!
Trayden
Beckham
My One and Only
"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You are so sweet. I know exactly how you feel. It's almost like feeling the spirit constantly all day. It must be the tender sweet spirit of your baby growing inside that softens your senses. Beware, your emotions only get worse after he's born. Babies are so perfect and so close to Heavenly Father it's hard not to feel the spirit constantly.
I love you!
ps: the GH pics are awesome. Call me and come over and we'll ROCK together!
Post a Comment