Trayden

Trayden

Beckham

Beckham

My One and Only

My One and Only

"Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible. It cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any other material possession ever could."

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dr. Hillstrom in the making!

Oh the good old days before he got to work on real people. I bet the dummy was much more compliant :)
Here he is at his home away from home- The OSU Dental Clinic! Slaving away and still lookin hot! How does he do it?
Doesn't he look official?
Here I was the poor, innocent victim at my very first appointment with the infamous Dr. Hillstrom. I am proud to say that I survived and he was so sweet and gentle with me. It was fun to see him in action!

No comments: