Well it's our favorite time of the year again... Bowl Games!! I hope that you all have your calendars marked for January 7th when the Buckeyes go at it with LSU! Lets just hope that we don't choke like we did last year.
Since we have been living in Ohio we have become hard-core OSU fans (not like it is even an option out here) and trust me we have watched A LOT of football!! In fact, I hate to say this (hope my football obsessed husband doesn't see this) but I am almost looking forward to the end of the season ;)
We have loved living here in the Buckeye state and have made a lot of lifelong friends. I think when our 1.5 years is up we will really miss it!



1 comment:
What!!! HOw could you be ready for the season to end. Now there is always the Super Bowl to look forward to. Happy Football Watching.
Post a Comment